Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Me and My Space - Punches Part 2 - Martha Stewart

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Me and My Space today.. and this Wednesday "regular" on my blog here is forcing me to clean up my space a bit! LOL This past weekend I cleaned off my entire desk, and the put everything back - nice - neat and organized! Before I cleaned off my desk my Martha Stewart punches just sat everywhere on top of the shelves of my desk. Now they are sorted and so beautiful to look at while I am working. Just makes me smile to see them all lined up!
So these are sitting on top of the clear boxes that my Copic Markers are in. To keep the names correct on each punch I have written with a Sharpie Marker on the front bottom of each.
I sit the border punch behind the corner punch - they all line up just perfectly.  The Jumbo punches sit on the top. Love the jumbo, they are my favorites :0)
For those Martha Stewart that are the older style that do not fold up and sit nice. I have them on a small space on my wall on towel bars. I forget about these all the time - out of sight and out of mind.

Now I know I am going to get the "WOW that is a lot of punches" I told you last week when I showed off my EK Success punches that I have a bunch. I just love punches. And I am proud to say I have not purchased on that wasn't on sale or used a coupon. Save when I can so I can afford more!

I still have one more post to show you my odds and ends punches.. LOL Yep.. more punches.
So have a wonderful week.. and I hope you enjoyed seeing how I store my Martha Stewart punches. How do you store yours?

HUGS and-

10 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Michelle, this is nice and clean. Mine are all mixed up in two container boxes from Ikea. Everytime I need some I need to go through all of them. Love the MS punches a lot as well, but indeed you need to buy them when they are on sale. Hope to clean up my mess someday as well (maybe during X-mas holidays). Regards, Helen

BethW said...

Crafting nirvana!

♥...Mo...♥ said...

Oh my God ...!!! And I would like to have a lot of punches... It would be my dream come true...!
here I can not buy products from Martha =( I have a collection of simple punches that I have encountered in school stores, but none of border.
very nice your punches organized
♥ Hugs from Vzla ♥

Carol Dee said...

Oh My you have some very fun toys! Nice to have them right at hand!

Janette said...

OMG...can I come play at yours...PLEASE....never seen so many in one place....just stunning.xx

Tracy said...

Wow so many beautiful punches, and great storeage.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Shirl said...

Wow Michelle...I'd love to spend a day with all your punches! LOL... and I need to get my craft area organized too.... hopefully I can get it done before Christmas!

Vicky said...

wow you have alot of punches I like how you have organized cant wait to see more of what you have.
Thanks for Sharing.

Anonymous said...

Please keep showing all your stuff, it makes me look like not the only person with a lot of supplies!
Barb

Peachy Wessels said...

What a great way to display and store these fun punch sets. I have purchased so many in the past few months, (using coupons, of course!) that I have really not figured out yet how to store them. So, your pictures and displays will be very helpful! I love your weekly column about storage. It is very helpful to see how others organize all of this great, fun, craft stuff!