Tuesday, October 8, 2013

High Hopes Challenge - Make a Box!

Howdy -

This week the High Hopes Challenge is all Boxed up! Meaning we would like to see a box - I am still not totally 100% from the long week last week and just couldn't get my creative juices going well... so I relied on my Silhouette for being creative. I had a box already downloaded into my library - a Hexagon box, that I thought would look cute with Candy Cane Penguin on top -


He is a very cute penguin isn't he? I colored him with my Copics - so sleepy I forgot to snap the photo of them sorry. I cut him out and then pop dotted him onto the top of the box. I added some large adhesive pearls on the corners. And then added some stickles on his scarf and hat.

Here is the side of the box - I used the High Hopes "Seasons Greetings" Sentiment around each side.


Turned out pretty cute and will make a nice small box for a Christmas Gift this year... wonder what I will put in it and to who it will go... hmmmmmm  :0)

Make sure to visit the High Hopes Blog and see all the boxes from the DT and then join us! You could add to your High Hopes stamp collection just for playing!!

Have a blessed wonderful day - The order of the week around here is mowing... all that rain last week and then the sun ... wow you can see the grass growing out there! LOL Then catch up on the house so I can have some crafty time tonight. Getting a little inspiration for a few things.... how about you? You working on anything new??

HUGS and-

3 comments:

Helen said...

what a great gift box. At the moment I am trying to fix some DT-work, have a lot of ideas and lack of time ;-)
Regards, Helen

Carol Dee said...

You rock at Box making. Love the big pearl corners. Have a terrific Tuesday, hugs....

Kirsten said...

Such a cute gift box, whoever receives it will be thrilled.