Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Challenge! - Shabby Chic Vintage

Howdy -

Today is the Whimsy Stamps Challenge! And I love the challenge... Shabby Chic Vintage - and when I saw the new Crissy's Digi I knew it would look perfect with a Shabby feel to it.

This is "The Infant King"



Colored with Copics (colors below) Then found some old Christmas scraps - I inked the edges of everything with Ranges Tea Die Distress ink - Then dotted the corners with Viva Decor Pearl Pen. Ran a piece of vintage lace and then over that another favorite of mine from Whimsy - The Pink Petal Ribbons - I LOVE them!! If you haven't checked those out you must. Gorgeous colors available.  OH I added some stickles and some Marvy Snow Marker to the lamb :0) - I just love a fluffy lamb.

Inside I used one of Crissy's Love Sentiments - This is a Favorite! This set is so beautiful.


Close up - 


Copics Used -


Now hop on over to the challenge and see all the shabby chic and then join us!!! 


3 comments:

Helen said...

What a fabulous card; lovely image. Hugs Helen

Carol Dee said...

Awww what a sweet nativity scene. Nicely shabby, too!

Anet's Crafting said...

An adorable and pretty card Michelle, I love the sweet image and layout.