Tuesday, October 15, 2013

High Hopes - Give Thanks

Howdy -

Well I don't think I followed the rules very well for this week's High Hopes challenge. I missed the "Give Thanks" and just saw fall somehow. So my card I guess will have to have a hand written Thank you inside ... Cuz it is a "Happy Fall Y'all!" card - oops.


The adorable image is "Wagon Full of Blessings" just love how sweet it is... big brother pulling his little sister and their pumkin. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then used Papers from Graphic 45. Love the deep dark orange color - I then stamped out the sentiment "Happy Fall Y'all!" Love the Y'all... :0)  I added a green gingham ribbon, some very old Prima flowers, punched leaves and branches. Then I found a button for the center of the card and an pumpkin button for the corner. Way Way old in my stash... LOL

Inside was scraps from the front -


Copic Colors used -


Fun challenge with the Fall colors and don't forget the thanks... Join us at the High Hopes Blog and win more High Hopes!!

Have a wonderful blessed Tuesday - HUGS and-


2 comments:

Helen said...

what a beautiful card in warm colours. Love it. Regards, Helen

Carol Dee said...

Oh Well, I love it even with out the Thanks. Cute image. Love how they are going uphill! The gingham ribbon and pumpkin button are perfect.