Wednesday, September 9, 2015

High Hopes Stamps - Witchy & Friends

Howdy -

 The new release at High Hopes is really in full swing now, and with all the Fall / Winter Halloween Christmas images there is so much fun going on.

For my card today I had a little spooky fun  with "Witchy & Friends". This was a fun image to color with all the friends peeking around Witchy.

I went with an easel card so I could focus on the image -



I took my colors for my Copics (colors below) from the pattern papers. Debbie Mum's JoAnns Holiday Collection.
Older papers but lots of fun! Love the colors -


To chose the pattern papers and matted everything. Black Green and Orange card stock. All the layers are sewn down with straight and/or zig zag stitches. Simple embellishments of a spider button and a pumpkin button found deep in my stash.

For the base of my easel card I used the same papers and added one more from the collection that has lots of glitter on it. And that Spooky Town House was just the perfect house for Witchy don't you think? I added the sentiment "Take Flight"  Fun saying for any Witch image!



Here are my Copics colors used



You really HAVE to see all the new images that have been released! You can find them HERE.

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Cheri Burry said...

I love this easel card! It's so fun and I love your papers and colouring! The sewing on it just finishes off perfectly