Friday, September 15, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Caution Wagging Tail

Howdy -

This new image from Whimsy Stamps just makes me smile. It is too adorable and has so much fun built into the set! This is the new clear set from Whimsy and artist Deb Davis called "Caution Wagging Tail"



This set has so much with it! Look at all the goodies!


For my card I went more simple than normal. White card stock base, light blue card stock for the background and then three layers of green punched with my Martha Stewart Grass Punch. Then I used the Caution Wagging Tail Die Set and the stamps (click the photo of the stamps above to get there) I stamped the dog, his tail wagging, the bowl and the extra bone and added them to the card. Then I used the stamp "Happiness is a wagging tail" from the set. Love this set! Three enamel dots in the corner just cuz I had to add something more. LOL

Then for the inside simple.. but with the paw prints from the set.


Not too many Copic colors used -



Have you seen all the fun at Whimsy Stamps? There is so much too see! Click HERE to get to the web site!

Have a very blessed day -
HUGS and