Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin's Cute Chick

Howdy -

2nd post today! Whimsy Stamps is still showing off the new January Release images and for my card I got to play with "Penguins Cute Chicks"  from Crissy Armstrong.


 How can you not fall for a Penguin with three cute little chicks! I colored with my Copics, colors below, and then cut out with my Nestie. The papers I used were from Paper Studios and sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch. Some older Corner dies, and then one of newer favorites dies from Whimsy "Leaf Foliage 2 Dies" You must go see these and put them in your next cart! I promise you will LOVE them! Then three mulberry flowers to top it off.

Copic colors used -


To see all the new fun things from Whimsy Stamps click HERE. Some really pretty things to play with!!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and



1 comment:

GRSshoes said...

Wonder creative blog,good work,i really like it...

http://www.grsshoes.com/