Monday, June 11, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - New Release Mode of Transportation

Howdy -

There is a new release at High Hopes Stamps and this one is going to go like the speed of light! Vroom! This is the Mode of Transportation release!

I had a little fun with the new Harley TT145 stamp!


 Now I can hear my Dad, who I lost many years ago, that a Harley should always be black. I know Dad... but to match my paper I needed this one to be green.... he would understand the art of it I think. But we are talking about Harley here... that is a sacred thing. I colored with my Copics and then layered with pieces of My Minds Eye Papers. I sewed down the layers and added a few enamel dots in the corner. The sentiment is also new from High Hopes and is called Find Joy GG037 - love this sentiment and thought it would work really well with the joy of a Harley.

Here are the copic colors I used -



You really need to visit the High Hopes Stamps website and have some fun with all the "Modes of Transportation"! Click HERE to get there FAST! 


 Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and


1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Always love your stitching!