Friday, June 1, 2018

Whimsy Stamps - New Release - Garden Door

Howdy -

Time for a new release! Whimsy Stamps has a wonderful release for June! And for my first card for this release is a DoveArt stamp - Garden Door.


I have fallen head over heels for these DoveArt stamps!! They make such gorgeous detailed cards. 
Colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found some older papers from Graphic 45 I think. They are scraps so I don't have their name on them. A Dark brown card stock and deep red card stock for the base and mats. I sewed all the layers down, and then pulled out the Whimsy Stamps Painted Sayings Clear stamp set. Love this set... so many uses!

Copic colors used -


Click on the images to get straight to my Whimsy Products used -

https://whimsystamps.com/products/garden-doorhttps://whimsystamps.com/collections/clearly-whimsy-stamps-collection/products/painted-sayings

Make sure to visit the Whimsy Store and see all the great new things to play with!!!

Oh.. and make sure to visit me tomorrow for Animal Crackers... he he he "a couple" of new things to share with you! 

Have a blessed day - HUGS


No comments: