Thursday, July 19, 2018

Whimsy Stamps Digital - Penguin Fishing

Howdy -

I have been having so much fun playing with the Whimsy Digital Stamps! Its been a while since I got a little tech with my crafting. But with these Digital stamps you can do so much!

This is Penguin Fishing by Crissy Armstrong


Doesn't he just make you smile? Now for the Tech part first - When I went to print my image, I found a image of a sky from a free site, and dropped it into my program first. Then I dropped the penguin down and positioned it over the the photo. This placed my little fisher penguin in the open air! I then colored the image with my Copics. (colors below)

The papers were in my scraps and I just loved the tape measure. Hubby always has a measuring tape in his fishing bag. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps Word Dies set and can be found HERE. I love word dies!  Then three enamel dots to finish it off!

Copic colors used -



Hope you got a "Smile" from my card and it inspired you play with some Digi stamps from Whimsy Stamps! HERE

Have a blessed day! HUGS and

No comments: