Wednesday, January 23, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Fragrant Blooms

Howdy -

Digging in my older favorites from High Hopes Stamps - and being that I am in the mood for Spring to come I just had to color up this little cutie.. Fragrant Blooms! Isn't she sweet with her watering can giving those flowers a drink?


 I colored with my Copic (colors below) then loosely cut out the image in a fun shape. I found papers from Simple Stories along with bright card stocks on a grey card stock base. I Adore that pattern paper with the wood grain background with fun comic flowers.  And then that perfect Sentiment "Spring is in the Air" For some added country feel I added some corner punches.

Sweet image with the flowers and bugs! Now if only Spring would come so we can see some real flowers!

Copics used -


 To see all the fun images at High Hopes stamps click HERE You will love them all!

 Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: