Thursday, January 24, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - Cuddle Bunny

Howdy -

How beautiful is this image from Whimsy Stamps? Love the Crissy Armstrong "Cuddle Bunny" so pretty!


 After printing the image out I colored with Copics (colors below). I cut out the image with the Whimsy Stamps Basic Stitched Ovals Set. Don't you just adore the little stitched pattern it puts around the oval? My papers are from Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe on a white card stock base. Then for the corners I used the Whimsy Stamps Doodled Die that I cut into 4 pieces for corners on the card. And for the Leaves in the bottom Whimsy Stamps Leaf Foliage 2 Dies set. with a pretty Happy Birthday Script sentiment.

Copic colors used.  


Love the warm feel of this image!

Have a wonderful blessed day
HUGS and 

1 comment:

Soaring Eagle said...

Such a soft and sweet card. Love it!