Monday, November 16, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Callie Christmas Kitty

Howdy -

I just adore this image! Fabulous image for a fun Christmas Card! This is Callie Christmas Kitty -


Too cute right? I colored with my Copics (colors below). I am not sure why but 99% of all cats I color are striped cats. They are just fun to create the stripes and I love kitties with white feet. I added the sentiment directly on my image paper. High Hopes Stamps "Meowy Christmas" Just PUURRRFECT! Ha! I felt doodling was the way to go with this image so I did a wiggle "stitch" doodle around the edge. But on the top right corner I added three red enamel dots. My papers are stacked they are from Paper Studio. Fun Christmas wish. 

Copic colors used - 



I love fun images of animals. And Holiday images with sweet animals are even better. High Hopes Stamps has so many to choose from - visit the website HERE to see them all. 

Have a blessed day -