Monday, May 17, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Cow Hugs

Howdy - 

This image from High Hopes Stamps just warms my heart... "Cow Hugs" Now I show real life photos of my donkeys giving each other "hugs" but I am sure that cows are just as loving to each other! 


I colored with Copics (colors below) and found some country feeling papers from Paper Studios that have hot pink flowers and barn wood look. I layered onto a white card stock base, then added a hot pink border as a faux mat on the image and the sentiment. And love that High Hopes Stamps sentiment, "Somedays". A encouragement sentiment for someone... a pick me up smile sort of! Then two mulberry flowers and vintage buttons for embellishment. Pretty little cow card! 

Copic colors used - 


Love these "Furry & Friends" images that have been released from the vault! They are all so sweet and fun to color! You are gunna want to play with them! click HERE to get there quick to see and put in a cart while the vault door is open! 

Have a blessed day! 

HUGS and 


No comments: