Monday, February 14, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Andy & Alex Mouse

Howdy - 

Happy Valentine's Day!! This is a big day in our home - Our 35th Anniversary is today, and also Hubby's birthday. So it is a favorite holiday here. And I adore High Hopes Stamps images - so making my Valentine's Day cards with High Hopes Stamps is a win win Love! 

 This week I am using Andy & Alex Mouse - are they precious or what? 

 

Oh so cute! I colored with Copic and then did a little high lighting with pencils. I found a pattern paper from SEI that had lots of hearts, shades of pink, grey, brown and silver. Loved the color combination - especially with these little mice. 

A few pieces of grey and brown card stock and then some zig zag stitching, made a great background - I then cut the couple out along with a few of the hearts to pop on the card. For the sentiment I found "Love Nest Valentine" that worked out so sweet with the couple. 

Copic colors used -


I just love how sweet this image is and with lots of hearts it is even better. For lots and lots of fabulous images make sure to pop over to the High Hopes Stamps web site HERE and see them all and fill a cart!! 

Have a blessed day -

HUGS -
 

No comments: