Monday, June 20, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Cupcake Hedgie

Howdy - 

Today for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out a sweet little image for a Happy Birthday Card. This is Cupcake Hedgie

 

Now I have to be honest here... I have never in my life seen a hedgehog in real life. They just are not a common little critter here in Texas. They are cute, but I just don't have connection with them, but I decided to pull out this little guy and make friends with him. I colored with my Copics with a few pencils for more hair look. I also added some Nuvo glitter paint to my cupcake. I just love the sparkle in my frosting :0) 

 For my papers I have been digging deep in my stash - this is from the Cosmo Cricket collection Jitterbug collection. Love the color combo!  I must have loved them.. cuz I bought a bunch of it.. LOL

The sentiment is also from High Hopes stamps. One of my favorite Happy Birthday sentiments - this is Raggedy's Birthday - love the font! 

 Copic colors used - 


Hope you enjoy -

HUGS and

No comments: