Monday, February 5, 2024

High Hope Stamps - Full Throttle

Howdy - 

This week for High Hopes Stamps I went for a bit of manly theme. I needed a birthday card for a guy and this car worked out perfectly.  

My image is Vintage Classic from High Hopes Stamps - Needed to have a spicy red car for this one!

Digging through some older papers I found a pad of Teresa Collins World Traveler papers. Love the old maps with the car! I sewed down with a very fast wobbling stitch onto the papers in layers. It isn't easy sewing like a fast driver and not straight! LOL

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps - "Live Life at full Throttle" PERFECT sentiment for this image and the guy! I punched the sentiment out with a tag punch, then added a brad.

Copic colors used -


Was a fun card to color up and make and hope it will bring a smile to the friend! 

To see all the great fun images at High Hopes Stamps click HERE and have a blast!

Hugs and -

No comments: