Thursday, March 17, 2011

Me and My Space - Embellishment Boxes 1&2 - buttons, brads and eyelets!

I thought that I would start to show you some of my embellishment boxes from my bottom shelf I showed off last week. Lots of boxes - so I don't know if I will show them all in a row that might get a tad boring for you :0) But lets get started with them and see how things go. Today I'll show what we will call box 1 & 2 -

These are Cropper Hopper 2 sided boxes. One side is little square compartments, and the other is a thinner open area.

Box 1 - Decorative Buttons
 I have had these buttons for many many years - my "scrapbooking" buttons. Digging through them I think I just may pull some out for some cute cards maybe. Basically they are sorted by themes -
This is the thinner side of Box 1 - Some very old Rub-ons - - - wonder if these will even work any longer? I think I need to test a few and make sure these still have potential.

Box 2 - Brads - Eyelets and Snaps!
Doesn't this box makes me look so so organized.  I again did this many many years ago, and it is one system that still works wonderfully! One thing about Cropper Hopper all of their products work so well together. Their small embellishment boxes fit perfectly into the divided squares of this box.
Each box has brads, eyelets or snaps... I have written on each box the brand and what they are. I used these all the time on scrapbook pages, but I don't use them as often on cards - I think I will leave this box out for awhile and see if maybe I have a need for these.
The thin side of this box. Products that are still in their packaging. Those Rhinestone brads from SEI... oh yea those came out of the box - totally forgot about those and they are just stunning! BIG and BLING!

That is two of the many boxes - hope that gives you some ideas. And that you enjoyed seeing one of my more organized things :0) 

On a personal view of my room - wanted to show you my ribbon photo board. 

This was a gift from my Sister a few Christmases ago. She made it, and I love it. It hangs just behind our computer desk in my craft room. I put favorite photos and memento's on it. A fun photo display that I can change up. Problem is I haven't printed many photos lately... so most of them are pretty old. Need to do some printing and add some new images!

Have a great day! Hope you liked the peek into my craft room!
HUGS and-

5 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

i love the ribbon phot board! but i love yr boxes even more, what a tresures, great stuff to work with!

Kirsten Alicia said...

Fab storage & the photo board is great.

may-chu said...

oh man, I'm jealous! so many beautiful stuff!

Carol Dee said...

LOVE those boxes. Wow it would be fun to dig around in there and find some lost treasures! I have two samller versions of the photo board. I will be hanging some cards from my talented friends. They are such inspirations. :) Have a Fun St. Patrick's Day and as my Sister says *Kiss me I'm Iowaish!* Big Green Hugs...

Helen said...

This looks so organised. This is the only item in my stock that is also organised in kind of similar boxes. Nice photoboard. Hugs.