Friday, November 22, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration - Autumn Mouse

Howdy -

Got a little me time last night to sit and color and craft. I had printed out a couple of the new Digital images from Whimsy and had fun just coloring and playing - And this little guy was the first one I "HAD" to do.


Adorable huh? "Autumn Mouse" from Miss Rach Digital Collection. Love the new Whimsy images from Miss Rach. I colored with my Copics (colors below) then cut out with a circle Nestie. I found some papers in my stash with the Autumn feel to them. Layered them and Tied a ribbon around the middle. I used a black Viva Decor Paper Pen to make some brad looking dots, then I doodled around the circle.

Inside is more of the same papers


and here are the Copic Colors used -


So what is on your plate today? We had a bunch of errands to run, a few estate sales I wanted to go to. We are still discussing what we are going to end up doing. Front is coming in the weather is suppose to be nasty. I am starting to think that it might be a great day to clean my craft room and do some crafting. Sound like a great plan to me - wonder if I can talk hubby into that? LOL

Have a blessed wonderful day - see you tomorrow for Animal Crackers -
HUGS and-


3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Oh how cute is she? Love the darling mouse image. Have a fabulous Friday. I'll check in again tomorrow to visit all the animals. :)

bymissrach said...

WOW! You never disappoint, dear Michelle! Just beautiful. :) Thank you. Miss Rach

Anonymous said...

Love that little mouse! Thanks for showing the insides of your cards, I love the combinations you come up with.
Barb