Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Whimsy Stamps Inspiration - Little Bundle -

Howdy

How cute is this image? "Little Bundle" by Marika Collins -




I colored with my Copics (colors below) Now I don't know if you can see it or tell at all - but I added a white line in areas around her... "the glow". LOL silly addition I guess. I used Yellow Bicycles paper for a country look. I sewed all the pieces together. The sentiment is also a Whimsy - Simple Everyday Greetings.

Close up -

 Inside I used simply on page... was too pretty to layer... .LOL


Copic colors I used -


So have you tried any of Marika Collin's images yet? They are so fun - They make great images for cards for your friends -

What are you up to today? Me I am working on packaging and pricing my old cards... we are doing a market day coming up with the antiques, and thought it might also be a good time to sell my mountain of cards. They are starting to take over my craft closet! LOL And besides if I can make some extra cash with them think of new things I can mark off my wish list and purchase! :0)

Have a wonderful Day -
HUGS and

2 comments:

Helen said...

what a lovely card. Good luck with the selling of the cards; me I am starting a big mass production of cards/boxes/etc as I will have a Christmas market mid December where I will sell my cards/boxes etc. so lots to do. Hugs, Helen

Carol Dee said...

Great card. I love the quilted piece. Good luck selling your cards. (Always fun to be able to shop for new goodies, too.)