Wednesday, May 4, 2016

High Hopes Stamps - Shopping Divas

Howdy -

Don't these two women look like they have hit some shopping sales? This is one of the new release stamps from High Hopes Stamps called "Shopping Divas" -


So you think they were shopping for fashion or crafts? I would have the smile for the crafts for sure! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then sewed down the pattern papers from DCWV All About Girls collection. Found a fun green dot ribbon to match and then also added the new "Strike a Pose" sentiment - love that one! 

A simple card for me, but I just love all those words in the pattern paper and didn't want to add too much to take a way from it.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada


Thanks so much for popping by to look!
HUGS and -

No comments: