Thursday, May 12, 2016

Whimsy Stamps May Release! - Howl I Live

Howdy -


Today is a new release day for Whimsy Stamps, and there are more fabulous images with this release! For my first to play with for May's Release I went with "Howl I Live" by Crissy Armstrong. You know me and animal images!!


And these two puppies are just adorable!! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then inked the edges with Ranger Tea Dye ink. I found some papers from DCWV that had the same vintage warm feel to them. I sewed with a dark brown zig zag stitch. Like that look it had been a while since I have sewn with darker thread, and I like it. I added a silk ribbon that I colored with my Copic cuz I didn't have the right color to work with.

The sentiment comes with the image and I love this sentiment! I added three dark brown rhinestones for a little more embellishment. Love this one.. but I think I said that.

Inside the card more of the same papers.


Copic colors used -



To see the rest of the new release make sure to visit the Whimsy Stamps store - HERE 

and for some REAL FUN... check your calendars and see if you can join Whimsy Stamps for a Craft Retreat!

1st Annual Whimsy Craft Retreat!!

 Wish I could go... its going to be a lot of fun!!

Now also visit the Whimsy Inspiration blog page to see the DT's release projects! HERE 

Have a blessed day - HUGS and

No comments: