Thursday, May 19, 2016

Whimsy Stamps - Kitten Kindness

Howdy -

As part of the Whimsy Stamps new May release is a wonderful SET - yes an entire set of Kitten Kindness! by Lee Holland Collection. There are three different kitten stamps and a bunch of fun sentiments.

I used the little kitten with the cupcake -


 Isn't she adorable? Or he? I colored with my Copics (colors below) And matched up with fun bright color papers from My Minds Eye Vanity Fair collection. Love the bright colors. I sewed down with pink thread. Then I punched out two of the Whimsy Shapeology Double Scallop Border Die. Then overlapped them and added a pink satin dot ribbon. Viva Decor Pearl Pen Dots on the corners finished it off.

Inside more of the same papers.


And the copic colors used -


Love that this set of stamps have so many different card options. Great value! To see all the new May release images from Whimsy Stamps - look HERE .

Loving this new release!
Hope you have a wonderful day!
HUGS and

No comments: