Thursday, December 15, 2016

Whimsy Stamps 25 Days of Christmas - Day 15

Howdy,

Have you had a chance to visit the Whimsy Stamps Blog and see the 25 Days of Christmas? So much inspiration! And Day 15 is me! For my card I chose to use one of the Whimsy Digital Stamps "Star of Bethlehem" image by Crissy Armstrong... adore this image!


Ok... it has a donkey in it so you know I love it. But is such a beautiful image! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added Marvy Snow marker to the lambs, and stickles for the star. I printed out two fun wonderful digital papers. From the Distressed Polka Dot collection and the Jolly Holly collection. LOVE these digital papers! Instant pretty! Sewing down the layers, adding some yummy enamel dots and adding a sheer ribbon for embellishments. Then for the sentiment an older Whimsy die favorite "Merry Christmas"

Close up of the image to show off that fun Marvy Snow marker for those lambs.


Copics used -


Now make sure to visit the Whimsy Blog HERE to see all the inspiration for the 25 days of Christmas!

Have a truly blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

PaperSunshine said...

Oh this is adorable! Beautiful card Michelle!