Sunday, September 2, 2018

Whimsy Stamps New September Release - So Nuts About Home!

Howdy -

We have a new release going on at Whimsy Stamps! And on the Digital team there are some really sweet images to play with! And with Digital you can play sooner and make your project to your sizes and backgrounds!

For my first image I colored up Crissy Armstrong's "So Nuts About Home"


I just adore those "full" little cheeks! I colored with my Copics below and then cut out the sweet image with the Whimsy Basic Stitched Ovals Die Set. Love how the dies make the edges have that stitched look! I found an older My Minds Eye pattern paper that was just perfect with the image. I sewed all the layers down on dark brown card stock. For some added embellishments I found four rhinestone flowers for the corners. Such a cute image !

Copic colors used -


Now make sure you go and see all the Whimsy Stamps fun!!! Head to the web store fast with this link HERE

I'll be back tomorrow with another new image!
HUGS and


2 comments:

Soaring Eagle said...

That is so sweet




Lena said...

Super cute. Love his little cheeks :-)
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Lena