Wednesday, October 10, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Cool Claude - Too Cool!

Howdy -

Today for High Hopes Stamps I pulled out Cool Claude for some fun! He is just TOO COOL! LOL 


I thinks he pulls of the Cool Guy... perfectly! I colored Claude with my Copics (colors below) and then added some Marvy Snow Marker for some realistic snow and then some Nubo Clear for his glasses and ear muffs. He is just too cute don't you think? I found papers in my stash and matted everything in black card stock.

The layers are sewn together and then dots of Black Nuvo for the corners.

Close up of that fabulous "snow"


I just love this guy!

Copics used -


For more fabulous Fall, Christmas and Winter image scroll through all the great images at High Hopes Stamps HERE 

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: