Wednesday, October 31, 2018

High Hopes Stamps- Snowman Sled

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps I felt a little country for a Seasons Greetings - This is Snowman Sled


Love how warm this Snowman is! Can a Snowman be warm? Well he is! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added some dots of Nuvo White for some depth. And then Nuvo sparkle for the dots on the sled.

I used papers from MOD that had that warm winter feeling, and sewed down all the layers onto a kraft card stock base. A Brown and White gingham ribbon around the middle and then the new High Hopes Sentiment "Seasons Greetings" is perfect for my country feeling card! 

Copic colors used -


For lots of fabulous Winter and Christmas images to play with you just have to click HERE to see the new Woodsy Christmas collection that is the new release at High Hopes Stamps!

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Soaring Eagle said...

I love this stamp and your coloring of course.