Sunday, March 10, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - Cinnamon and Bunnies

Howdy -

Today for Whimsy Stamps I have a Digital image that is just too precious, from CC Designs. Cinnamon and Bunnies.  How can you not grin with a cute little girl holding bunnies?


Sweet image right? I colored with my copics (colors below) and then used some White Nuvo for the bunny tail. A piece of pattern paper from Simple Stories Florals collection. I sewed down the papers wtih a Yellow card stock and pink card stock. For my sentiment I used a new die I just got... insert happy grin here... Love the Whimsy Friend Word and Shadow Die set!! The word, then two shadow dies make the word really pop!

A couple added old flowers from Prima and some antique buttons and done.

Copic colors used -


 So many fun images are new this month! Just to add to the many many fabulous one Whimsy already has! Love Love me some Whimsy!

Have a blessed day!
HUGS and




No comments: