Sunday, March 17, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - Tulip

Howdy -

Spring is so so close and I am loving the new images from Whimsy Stamps and this little cutie from CC Designs is called Tulip - Cute right? 


Just love those round full cheeks on these girls! I colored with my copics (colors below) and then cut her out with a Whimsy Basic Stitched Oval Die Set

For a pop of color I found pattern papers from Dovecraft Bohemian collection and matched up with white card stock base and a mat that I punched with a Martha Stewart border punch.

That fabulous sentiment "Birthday Wishes" is Whimsy Chipboard! Swoon over these! Seriously they are fabulous and they can have color added to match up perfectly! You must get some right away really! 

Then the card had to have some flowers.. so I found some older pansies and mulberry tulips. I mean this card had to have some tulips on it right?

Sweet image and so fun to work with!

Copic colors used -


Loving the new stuff from Whimsy Stamps - Visit the website HERE for lots of fun! Promise!

No comments: