Sunday, March 3, 2019

Whimsy Stamps - New Release - Chickie

Howdy -

Today for the Whimsy Stamps New Release I have had some fun coloring the new CC Designs "Chickie" A totally adorable stamp for Easter!


Now one of my favorite things about using Digital Stamps is that I can print up the background with the image for that pro look. And my background today is from the new Pattern Paper collection at Whimsy Stamps Rustic Wood and Brick Papers.  I have a thing for rustic wood and brick papers!! I guess it is that country love that makes me giggle when I see these papers!

Normally I would go light and pastel with my Easter cards - but for some reason I went more country and bold colors. So I printed the Chickie image and barn paper in one piece... then colored up the image with my Copics (colors below) I found a piece of pattern paper from Paper studio matched up with Brown and Pink card stock. All the layers are sewn down with zig zag and straight stitch.

The sentiment is "happy" is one my favorite Whimsy Chipboard elements. I colored with my Copic... These chipboard embellishments are so fabulous!! Then for a little more fun.. just cuz an adorable image with a chickie on her head isn't enough.. I added some Whimsy Enamel Dots!! More fun for sure!

Copic colors used -


There is so much fun at Whimsy Stamps! Click HERE to see the store and shop and then for inspiration click HERE to see the blog!  Oh and to join more fun click HERE to get to the Facebook page!

Have a blessed wonderful day -
HUGS and

No comments: