Wednesday, August 7, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Wagon Full of Blessings

Howdy -

 Ready for that Fall season? Cooler Temps, Pumpkins, Spices, Cute Sweaters, and oh yea... Cooler Temps! LOL Today I am having some fun with High Hopes Stamps Wagon Full of Blessings -


Such a cute couple of kids don't you think? Love him pulling the little girl in the wagon.  I colored with my Copics (colors below). Then the perfect Sentiment from High Hopes Stamps "Happy Fall Y'all!"  Love the font and that Y'all in there! 

My papers are all from Paper Studios that I layered and then sewed together. For some added fun I found some older jewelry spacers that I topped with Nuvo Black. Not quite bling.. but still makes me happy!



Now for those cooler temperatures...

Hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!
HUGS and 


No comments: