Monday, September 23, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Boo Crew in Frame

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps I have "BOO Crew in Frame" Just the perfect amount of scary cute for Halloween!


I colored with Copics (colors below) Then I found some papers from Cloud 9 that have that Boo factor to them. Love the witches hats and candy corn... and they have a bit of sparkle to them. Love that. Black and Purple card stock match up well. All they layers are sewn down. For the Sentiment I used the High Hopes "Happy Halloween" with a EK Success Punch as the mat behind. A few Dots of Nuvo Black as little faux brads.

Love cute Halloween... LOL

Copic colors used - And sorry something was off I guess and it is a little blury.. oops.


For lots of fun Halloween and Holiday image you can visit the High Hopes Store HERE 

Thanks so much
HUGS and 

No comments: