Wednesday, September 4, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Witchy Poo with Kitty Frame

Howdy -

High Hopes Stamps is getting a little spooky this month - showing off some Halloween images! BOO! Now I tend to lean towards the more silly fun images with my Halloween cards, and this silly little witch and her purple hair makes me grin. "Witchy Poo with Kitty Frame


 I always tend to try new colors with my Halloween, but I can't help it Purple, Green and Orange just feels so good together with these cards! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then did a little high lighting with some pencils.

There was a great piece of pattern paper in my scraps. Now I don't think it was designed for halloween, but it and its bit of glitter just worked well with my spider button! I added some yellow Ranger Stickles to the moon and stars, and then sewed all the layers down onto a black card stock base. For the sentiment the High Hopes "Trick or Treat!" is just perfect!

Copic markers used -


IF you are ready to make you Halloween cards and invites to those fun parties just click HERE to get straight to the spooky images! There are so many cute images... oh scary spooky boo images! And then while there surf the entire store to see all the fabulous images, sentiments and backgrounds!

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: