Monday, September 30, 2019

High Hopes Stamps - Naughty Kitty

Howdy -

Another fabulous new image from High Hopes Stamps... just loving how adorable this Naughty Kitty is! 



I colored with Copics - (colors below) and then added some Viva Decor Sparkle to Kitty's Hat. I don't think this guy was meaning to be naughty at all... just a little playful? I found an old scrap of Making Memories pattern paper, love the winter sweater pattern. I matted with black card stock and sewed down the layers with a zig zag stitch and straight stitch. And put on a white card stock base. Then the fun new sentiment from High Hopes "Naughty List?" ... I think not, this guy is just cute!

Copic colors used


To see all the new fabulous images for Christmas from High Hopes Stamps click HERE  Some great images for your Holiday Cards!

HUGS and



2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Oh how adorable he looks. You have coloured him in in just the colours of my daugthers latest edition to the family. Hugs Mrs A.

Gary sobers said...

Donkey is used for transportation. Keep it up the good work mate. This type of article gives me confidence. Now its time to avail napa limo service for more information.