Monday, March 9, 2020

High Hopes Stamps - Dragon Go Round

Howdy -

For High Hopes Stamps this week I went for some fun... a little "Dragon Go Round" How can you not have fun with a dragon on a carousel horse?


Now I wanted to go bold and colorful so I started with pencils and then went for my Copics (colors below) Then I added some white Nuvo paint for some dots on the dragon's saddle. I love how bright it turned out. I then found papers from Making Memories that have a glitter to them. This guy has to have more glitter! I then sewed all the layers down with straight and zig zag stitches. The High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Are we there yet?" seemed like a fun sentiment for this guy going around in circles!

Copic colors used -


Love how fun this image is - Great for lots of cards! To find lots of fun images to work with visit the High Hopes Stamps web site HERE - you will fall in love with LOTS of fun cute images!

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and


No comments: