Monday, April 19, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Rainy Day Ducky

Howdy, 

This week I though maybe if I colored up a little High Hopes Stamps "Rainy Day Ducky" that we might just get a little rain here. If not it sure was fun to play with this cute little Ducky!


Sweet right? I colored up with my Copics (colors below) to match up to some spring colored papers from My Minds Eye. Love all the pastels! All the layers are sewn down with a zig zag stitch and then I added some Nuvo Glitter to the water to make sure that it sparkles! The sentiment also from High Hopes Stamps matches up perfect with the little Ducky image "Dot Rain or Shine" - sweet sentiment for a friend to send a smile with the adorable "Rainy Day Ducky"

Copic colors used - 


Love so many images from High Hopes Stamps ... but I do totally adore the animals! To visit the High Hopes Store click HERE 

Have a blessed day - 
HUGS and 

No comments: