Monday, October 18, 2021

High Hopes Stamps - Homespun Hearts Snowy

Howdy -

I just love a little Country Christmas Crafting!  This image from High Hopes Stamps is "Homespun Hearts Snowy

 
giggle... country right? Love it! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then added lots of Nuvo Glitter to the hearts so they twinkle! The pattern papers are from Farm House Norland Collection. Love how they match up with simple kraft card stock for a base. All my layers are sewn down with a zig zag stitch and then put together with a fun High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Twinkle All the Way", which of course I added Nuvo glitter to those stars as well. 

Sweet little snowman with heart! or hearts?! 

Copic colors used -

For LOTS of fabulous images to play with for your Christmas projects visit the High Hope Stamps web store HERE - and have fun going through the new release It's beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas - So fun! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: