Monday, March 21, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Fairy on Log

Howdy -

This week for High Hopes Stamps I colored up a sweet little Happy Image. "Fairy on Log" - 

 
Isn't she sweet? She is colored with my Copics (colors used) and then added some Viva Decor Glitter - all fairy wings need some bling right? Along with a pattern paper from 3 Bugs in a Rug Sugar collection. White card stock base and green card stock mat all sewn together! 
 
The High Hopes Stamps sentiment "Hello Sunshine"  fit just perfect with this happy little fairy. I punched the sentiment with an EK Success punch. Then to finish it off a mulberry flower and Martha Stewart leaves punch. 

Really love the warm .... well happy feeling of this one. 

 

For more happy fun images make sure to visit the High Hopes Stamps web store HERE and fall in love with so many! 

Have sunshine happy day! 

HUGS and -
 

1 comment:

Joani McDonald said...

I have loved your cards for SO long! I also love the pictures of all your furry family. Can you please tell me how you sew on your cards so perfectly. I love the look but for some reason they are never straight, a seamstress I am not. Thank you for all your wonderful inspiration :)