Monday, March 7, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Wingin' It Duck

Howdy - 

Sometimes you just need a little silly! And this adorable little duck from High Hopes Stamps "Wingin' It Duck" is the perfect image to have a little silly and send a smile !

 
 He is colored with Copics (colors below) and then found pattern papers from Fancy Pants Office Suite. Love the fun flowers! I sewed down the papers with both a zig zag and straight stitch. Then stamped the High Hopes Stamps "You Quack Me Up!" and created a border with it and a Fiskars border punch. First time I have created the punch with a black card stock, but it really does pop. I think I like it. And I love the fun feeling of this card. Seriously how can you not love a duck standing on one wing? 
 
Copic colors used -  
 
 
For more fun wonderful images from High Hopes Stamps visit the web store HERE - you will fall in love over and over! 

Hope you have a blessed weekend - 

HUGS and

No comments: