Monday, April 18, 2022

High Hopes Stamps - Hedgie Stack

Howdy - 

Today for High Hopes Stamps I colored up a little "Hedgie Stack"  All though while coloring it struck me.... I don't think I've ever seen a real hedgehog. LOL They are not common here in Texas but read that they are starting to be found - especially as pets. Anyway back to my card - This Hedgie Stack is really a sweet image especially for a Spring image! 

Now despite the thunderstorm warnings going off on my phone and the sky getting darker,  I decided to go with bright sunny happy colors! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then dug out some pattern papers from Graphic 45's Secret Garden collection.  A border punch from Ek Success all sewn together and layered on white card stock base. The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps "Spring is in the Air" punched out with a Ek Success ticket punch, then edged with a Copic marker. It seemed to me it needed just a bit more... oh I love my Nuvo Decors! The White dots were just the pop it needed. 

Copic colors used -

To visit the High Hopes Stamps Web store and find SO SO SO many wonderful images for your projects click HERE... You will fall in love!

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

No comments: