Monday, June 19, 2023

High Hopes Stamps - Dad's Catch

Howdy - 

 I am always on the look out for fun guy fishing images. They are just too perfect for the men in my life. I love this image from High Hopes Stamps- Dad's Catch 

 

I think it is the goofy grin and pride with that tiny little fish. ha! Colored with my Copics (colors below) I went with colors to match up with the My Minds Eye Kraft Card stock "Life Stories" papers.  Everything is layered together and then stitched with a zig zag and straight stitch. Was at first concerned about how the white thread was bright and popped off the kraft card stock, but then decided to go with it! And add some Nuvo white paint pen dots! 

The sentiment is also from High Hopes Stamps - "World's Greatest Fisherman" great image for me to give this card to Hubby :0) 

Now I thought the card was finished... but that fishy and water was just screaming for some sparkle to make them look wet - love sparkle!

Copic colors used -


Hope you enjoyed my card - now pop over to the High Hopes Stamps Web Store HERE and see all the fabulous images to play with! 

Have a blessed day - 

HUGS and

3 comments:

Barbara Nimmo said...

Great post! I really enjoyed reading about the "High Hopes" stamps and your dad's catch. The birdy grey return policy is something worth mentioning too.

Ashlee Rolfson said...

Having a hassle-free return process can alleviate any concerns and make the shopping experience even better. Keep up the great work on your blog!
https://www.frugalishness.com/cash-app-barcode-to-load-money/

Jennifer Walsh said...

I love the "Dad's Catch" stamp from High Hopes Stamps! It's like a creative ride on a link scooter, exploring endless possibilities for crafting. Your blog introduces us to wonderful artistic tools and inspiration. Keep up the fantastic work in showcasing these delightful stamps!