Saturday, April 27, 2024

Animal Crackers - Just the right height

Howdy - 

I spent some time out with the ladies one afternoon this week. I look over and the water tank is wiggling and I find Miss Josie just going to town rubbing back on forth on the edge of the tank. Splashing water and getting herself all wet. But man it must have been just right as she was really enjoying it! 

 

We laugh all the time how they will rest on each other. I mean seriously holding your own head up all day can just be exhausting! Vickie was using Pepita here for a little rest. Not sure Pepita was too thrilled... 


Love the angle on this photo of Jolene. Really shows off how gorgeous and long her ears are! Such a beautiful lady!

And just then something nibbled on me - Oh my I was not paying 100% attention to Miss Hannah! So so sorry Hannah! You are beautiful and worth all the attention!

Hubby sent me this photo earlier in the week!! All he said with the photo was "Peaceful" 


It really is so peaceful to sit and watch the donkeys grazing. Now I am sure they are talking to each other and saying "Why do they keep staring at us eating??" LOL

And the last photo of the day... excuse the unmade bed. We had just gotten out of bed and I came back into the room and Ferrari and McLaren decided to stay in bed and snuggle up together. I just LOVE how Ferrari has her "arm" around her sister McLaren.


They are the bestest of sisters. Love each other, defend each other and at times fight like crazy! Ok.. Hubby says they play really hard, but seriously it sounds like a crazy cat fight! LOL But this photo shows that really do love each other. 

Hope you have a big smile again this week! and have a blessed weekend! 

HUGS and


 


No comments: