Monday, November 10, 2008

I think I am human again -

I slept for 7 straight hours last night! I still feel pretty drug out, but like I can function today and will live. Especially when I go out this morning and find a bouncing little guy out there, happy to greet me at the gate. Freddie and Mom Bella are doing great. Bella is really doing so much better and I am sure Doc is going to say she is A-OK when he comes this afternoon. I will try and get some more photos today, but it is really cloudy and a large chance of rain so don't know.


There is no card today. Sorry, but my eyes were so blurry last night there was no crafting. Normally I would not have been able to rest well, almost two whole days without my stamps and inks. But I think I was asleep before I actually hit the pillow last night. Today I have a few things to do around the house, Doc is coming, and I am going to catch up on this weekends blogs.... and then do some crafting.

Hope you have a great Monday and have some time to play too - I'll be back tomorrow with my Spoon full of Sugar DT card! This week is a fun challenge... so check back- oh and for another smile, look at yesterday's post that face just makes me smile!
HUGS and-

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh look at that face how could you not give up stamping and sleep for that!! Well for a short while anyway. Have a good day. Sue :o)

Peg Frushour said...

Just wanted you to know we had a little burrow named Freddie too. He lived to be a ripe old age!! I checked every day to see if you had a little one yet!! Congrats!

Annie said...

you take care and catch up on rest. Mind you, he sure was worth the lack of sleep and I hope Freddie and Bella are settling in with the rest of the gang. hugs, annie x

Heidi said...

Im so happy you got some sleep my friend.
Relax and take care of your self. Now I must look at little Freddie again-he has stolen my heart :o)

Hugs from
Heidi

Sharon said...

Glad to hear you got some sleep. Every time I look at Freddie I smile. Looking forward to seeing your card.

DawnMarie said...

Glad you got a sleep Michelle, you'll be back to your normal inky self soon.x

Unknown said...

Your new addition is absolutely adorable Michelle! On a bit of a catch up. Sorry I've not been about much - I am spending 4 hours a night chained to my craft desk getting ready for a fair. Much love Lynn x

Fink said...

Hope that your feeling rested. Looking forward to hearing that Belle is a okay!

TA Carbone said...

Congratulations Michelle. How tall was the little guy at birth? I hope both he and Bella got the A ok from the Doc.

TA
http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com