Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Whimsy Stamps Digital Release - Gertie

Howdy -

New Month and that means lots of new images to play with! There is a new Whimsy Stamps Digital Release and this month there are a couple of all time favorites! I fell in love with Gertie once before and was so thrilled to have her back.

Thought I would show off my card with Crissy Armstrong's Gertie from a while back.


Isn't she just too fabulous?? I colored her with my Copic. Yes colored boldly! And added her to some DCWV papers that are sewn down with lots of mats. A satin ribbon and a die cut sentiment of "What's Up?". Then Gertie needed just a bit more fun... so I colored a second image (just her face) then pop dotted it over the main image and then added some dimensional glaze to her eyes so they would pop.. and some pearl adhesive dots for bubbles.

Close up -


She is so much fun! Make sure to click over to the Whimsy Stamps site and see all the digital fun! HERE 


Have a blessed day -
HUGS and -

1 comment:

Niki said...

Fabulous fun card! Thanks for sharing