Friday, May 12, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Penguin Gardner

Howdy -

This week for Whimsy Stamps I had fun with the new set by Crissy Armstrong, Penguin Gardner. A fun new set with lots to play with!!


Now first you have to know there are three different penguins and lots of sentiments to work with. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then matted with black card stock. LOTS of pattern papers, with more white, black and hot pink card stock. The pattern papers are from Paper Studio. I sewed all the layers down, and then added some Whimsy Enamel Dots.

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used -


An adorable set of stamps that I am positive you will have lots of fun with! I know I am! See it HERE and all the newest Whimsy Stamps and Dies!

Have a blessed day! HUGS and

No comments: