Friday, May 19, 2017

Whimsy Stamps May New Release - Kitty with Cake

Howdy -

More fun from Whimsy Stamps May Release! And how can you not love a "Kitty with Cake"?



I really don't know why I feel the need to color all my kitties with stripes... but I just have too! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then printed out some fun Whimsy Stamps Digital Papers. These are from Pet Papers 1 and Pet Papers 2 collections.  My ribbon is a cream colored satin seam binding ribbon... yes cream colored. Ok, so I colored it with my Copic to have it match my papers. :0) LOVE doing that!

The sentiment is a couple of Whimsy Stamps Dies new "Birthday Wishes & Magical" set. Great dies! Perfect size too!

Inside more of the same papers -


Copic colors used - 


Now you must go and see all the new Whimsy Stamps items for yourself!!!! HERE

Have a wonderfully blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: