Wednesday, December 27, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Penguin Party

Howdy -

Another new little penguin from High Hopes Stamps. And this little guy is ready to head to any party! This is the new Penguin Party


Sweet little penguin isn't he? I colored with my Copics, and found a piece of Docraft Papermania Lucy Cromwell papers. Fun little flags - I matched up with a white card stock base and light blue card stock for a mat. Pink card stock for the mat on the image, then I found the EK Success punch of cupcakes... now cupcakes are just perfect for a party don't you think? I used a die cut of "happy birthday" and then added some Enamel Dots for the tops of the cupcakes. A fun little birthday card for a friend right?

Copic colors used -

Such fun images at High Hopes Stamps! To see them all click HERE and visit the web site and fill up a cart! I bet you find a whole bunch you fall for!

Have a wonderfully blessed week!
HUGS and


No comments: