Friday, December 22, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Peace Love Joy

Howdy -

We are really close to Christmas. Where did time go? I procrastinated my shopping this year and Hubby and I just got out yesterday to do most all our shopping… yea not smart. But we have just been so busy, next year I really hope to plan much better cuz by the time we got home we were both so wiped out and stressed! Whew!

I needed some fast and pretty note cards… so I came up with a card with one of the Whimsy Stamps Clear sets "Peace Love Joy" by Deb Davis



I stamped out the dove with Mementos White Ink on Dark Brown card stock. Then placed it on a cream card stock base. The branches I stamped in each corner in green, and dotted those berries in red. Then the sentiment in Black ink. Three Viva Decor Paint dots in each corner of the dove card stock and done. I needed to make quite a few so this was a great card to do in an assembly line. And I like how it turned out.

Such a great set if stamps for so many different cards and Iove sets that come with so many sentiments as well!

Ok… now to figure out my grocery list and just how many cookies I am going to make this weekend…. what do we want? and what do we really need to eat?? LOL

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Lovely and elegant. Hope you get all your shopping sorted and cookies baked. If it's not in the fridge and the freezer then we will be going without as can't face doing any more shopping. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs Mrs A.