Wednesday, December 13, 2017

High Hopes Stamps - Snowman Cowboy

Howdy -

Now it has been near 70 here this week.. but with the freak snow last week I guess I just had to keep playing in the snow! So I pulled out High Hopes Stamps new Snowman Cowboy and Winter Evergreen and had some fun building or coloring a snowman!


A bit of a Yee Haw Texas Cowboy Snowman huh? I stamped out the Snowman Cowboy and masked it to stamp up the Winter Evergreen behind him. I colored with my copies and then added some White Snow paint for some depth of snow. Loved adding it to the tree branches especially!

A Piece of scrap winter paper some black and white card stock for this image. Then I found the High Hopes Stamp "Think Snow" Sentiment… maybe we will get snow again soon here in Texas?? Wouldn't that be crazy fun??

My Copic colors used -


Have a blessed day -
HUGS and

No comments: