Wednesday, August 8, 2018

High Hopes Stamps - Happy Pigs

Howdy -

Today for my High Hopes Stamps card I was going through my Farm and Animal stamps... the reason I fell in love with High Hopes a long long long time ago... then I just dove into the deep end of all the great stamps at High Hopes.

I realized that these "Happy Pigs" needed some lovin and ink time it had been a while since they came out to play on my desk. And how can you not adore coloring up some muddy piggies? 


First I found some papers from BoBunny's Only You collection loved the browns, dark red/pinkish tones. I sewed some layers together with a zig zag stitch. then stamped my image out and cut it and a mat of the same paper in ovals. I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then cut out a Spellbinders die for a background. I love the fall feeling of it. My sentiment is a sweet sentiment from High Hopes "Friends  are we.." Such a great image... and don't it match up great with this pair of piggies?

A few dots of Nuvo Antique Rose drops to embellish.

Copic colors used -


Have you surfed around the High Hopes Stamps web site recently? HURRY.. there is so much to fall in love with! get there fast with this link HERE

Have a blessed day -
HUGS and 

No comments: